New Equipment design and project management .
1)Work with Project engineer and Electrical engineers to define the equipment requirement spec, schedule and quality spec.
2)Work with Project engineer and Electrical engineer to study the feasibility and cost for new equipment or equipment upgrading.
3)Handle the detailed mechanical structure.
4)Prepare part list/part spec for purchasing and for cost analysis.
5)Work out contingency plan or backup solution to minimize the design risk.
6)Fulfill the equipment installation and bug fixing.
7)Archive the related documents.
In order to ensure new equipment and fixture to be delivered on time
Fixture design for new products
1)Design fixture for new product with the guide of manager. In order to meet line demands.
1) Study the rationalization mechanism for the project.
2) Control the mechanical details design reasonably.
In order to reduce the cost of mechanical system.
1) Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineeringor related.
2) Minimum 5 years relevant working experience,
3) Solid knowledge in manuactruring field, lighting industry experience is preferred.
4) Familiar with MS Office,AutoCAD,ProE software.
5) Good English in reading,writing,speaking
- Graduate from electronic/electrical engineering with honours
- over 3 years of working in a lighting product manufacturing operation with 2 years in a supervisory or management lever minimum
- Knowledge on manufacturing processes and related process control points for e electronic component including LED driver, tooling, casing, LEDs etc.
- Knowledge on ISO, RoHS, UL, CE, VDE, CCC, etc.
- Strong management background including supplier development both global and domestics suppliers
- Statistical, PDCA 8D concepts
- Able to work under dress
- Fluent in both verbal and written English as regular communications are conducted with oversea customers and suppliersAPPLICATION